Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 20, 2009

London Pit Stop

***Note: these were taken back in September 2008***

This will go down in history as the shortest visit ever.
Mel and I went to Europe last year for a couple weeks.
We were scheduled to be in London for a couple days but our flight was delayed so we ended up spending roughly 36 hours in the city.
Needless to say we didn't get to do much eating.
I think we were only able to eat out 3 times (Spanish, Thai and the traditional English meal)




this was the dessert plate at Barcelona (Spanish restaurant where we had our last meal)




Paella #1 from Barcelona. I'm pretty sure we ate the whole thing



Paella #2. I've forgotten which kind this was but it was good



We had to have the traditional English breakfast. We made stopover on our way to Stonehenge



Our first meal. This thai place was about 2 blocks from where my cousin lived






Belgian waffles. I found a stand right by the London Eye

I'm definitely going back to London. See you in 2012

No comments: