Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ciao Roma

We spent 3 days in Rome and not once did we eat Pizza
The thought never came to me. I was too focused on the gelato that i completely forgot
For shame
I did however manage to have gelato at least twice a day




one word: madness



in all honesty, these had to be the best orange chicken i've ever had






always gotta have an appetizer




before our flight to Paris we decided to eat by the Termini Station. I spotted a Chinese restaurant and figured what the hell....might as well



fruit mix. my apologies for the flash. it was so dark inside the boat



appetizer was prosciutto. We overheard a woman ask the waiter if this was dinner. Mel and I couldn't stop laughing. I digress



limoncello. i just had to try it. i couldn't hang. that drink is poisonous



we hit up a dinner on a boat thing. i highly recommend it

No comments: