Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sonoma Wine Garden

395 Santa Monica Place
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(424) 214-4560


Conveniently located at 3rd street Promenade
The girls and I went for bottomless champagne brunch (11am - 2:30pm)
We got there right when they opened and left an hour after brunch ended
Four and a half hours of non stop drinking







mimosa (while we waited to be seated)



we drank all the champagne cocktails......some twice



bellini (fresh peach puree)



ladies who lunch (T, me, Lo and Sarah)



chef's tasting platter



house cured salmon: vine ripened tomatoes, red onions, capers and artisan bread



passion de purple: pomegranate juice



Lo, Sarah and I all ordered the eggs benedict



house marinated olives



sekt marielle: apricot puree



austrian mimosa: austrian elderflower syrup



another round of pomegranate which was my personal favorite






Kaiserschmarrn: caramelized Austrian pancake with raisins and roasted apples






after all the drinking, Sarah and I decided to order a salad



ended the session with a round of cappuccino




I already want to go back

No comments: