Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Himalaya Restaurant

50 Rue Alfred Labrière
Argenteuil, France 95100

We were very fortunate to be staying in a multi-cultural town which just happened to be 10 minutes away from Paris (by train).
This is the first place we dined at in town. It was a great way to end a long day.
The guy who was working that night was quite the charmer. Yes please will forever be an inside joke between Tevaundra and I.
That was definitely one of the most memorable dinners we had. I love Argenteuil









garlic nan (my favorite)



cheese nan



dips for the nan. the green one was my favorite



my plate. cleared the whole thing
Himalaya plate: chicken tandoori, samossa, seekh kebab, tikka, basmati rice









i love how they put the bill in a nice box

No comments: