Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alicia's Mexican Inn

1450 South Oxnard Boulevard
Oxnard, CA 93030-7424
(805) 483-9015


Growing up in Oxnard, there was one go to place for Mexican food - Sal's
Sal was famous in the 805. When he passed on a few years ago his children took over the family business. For whatever reason they decided to shut the place down and his daughter decided to re-open the place under her name. I'm not gonna lie, I cried when the place closed. I started eating at Sal's when I was 11 and he was the nicest dude. He was there daily and would greet every diner then come around to make small talk.
I'm glad Alicia decided to continue what he started. The food at Alicia's tastes the same as how it was made at Sal's. The only difference is that the portion is smaller (nothing to complain about)

I LOVE this place





complimentary salsa and chips



pico de gallo y salsa



beef nachos.......bomb



enchilada



shredded beef tacos with beans and rice (this is the only meal i order...going on 20 years)

No comments: