Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sea Fresh

3600 Harbor Blvd
Oxnard, CA 93035
(805) 204-0974

A few weeks ago I got a text from a friend saying I should meet up with him for happy hour.
I was at home doing nothing so I made my way over to Sea Fresh (best decision ever)
The one thing Raul said was "this place is legit son"
I loved everything about the place. Raul goes there at least twice a week and has managed to make friends with the staff so they always take care of him.

This time around I took Sarah. We decided to basically share everything that way we can try more dishes



fish and chips



hamburger sliders



look how cheap everything is. happy hour is from 2pm to 7pm



beer......$1.50



nachos



spicy thai turkey sliders with coleslaw



fried fish taco (i thought there was too much cheese though)


jumbo shrimp cocktail



ceviche tostada



calamari



chowder buoy



where all the magic happens


No comments: