Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

La Carreta

75 South Rancho Road Suite B
Thousand Oaks CA 91362
805-494-4624

The one thing I took away from Central America was the almighty pupusa
It is one of the best things I've ever eaten. If you know me well, you know how much I eat and I have to really love it to speak highly of it
I'm lucky I live in Southern California......there are a lot of Latinos around the area so it was easy to find a pupuseria
First up....La Carreta in Thousand Oaks
I met up with my fellow foodies Sarah & Kevin for lunch









combo #5: Kevin and Sarah both had this


how glorious does that look



combo #3: tamale, pupusa and bananas



combo #4: tamale, rice and beans (i forgot to turn on the flash)


I'm definitely coming back here to try out the breakfast menu


No comments: