Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paradise Cove Cafe

28128 Pacific Coast Hwy 
Malibu, CA 90265

(310) 457-2503
www.paradisecovemalibu.com


I'm not sure how many times I've passed the sign for this place while driving down the PCH and told myself "I should stop by" but never do. I finally got to drop by this past weekend right after hiking Sycamore Canyon. I've been kicking myself for just now discovering this awesome place. It was a bit cloudy/overcast, but we opted for outside seating. Luckily, they have heaters so that worked out. The great thing about this place is that you can bring your drinks outside and lounge at the beach like you're on vacation. The food was spot on, but a bit pricey. Then again this is a tourist spot and it's located right on the beach so it made sense.






Hot Combo Sampler: macadamia coconut shrimp, bbq baby back ribs, papa joe's fried fish, bbq jumbo shrimp,  beer battered chicken tenders, crispy calamari and fries.

I opted for their famous tacos. Chose bbq kobe beef, shrimp and fish. The rice that came with it was bomb

Clam Chowder in bread bowl

Sandwich "In" Soup. Crab and shrimp melt on grilled sourdough "in" clam chowder

No comments: