Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 8, 2013

Cafe Nouveau

1497 E Thompson Blvd
Ventura, CA 93001
(805) 648-1422
www.cafenouveau.net

Another one of my old hangout. This is where Alena, Robert and I typically went for brunch on sundays. We were usually hungover. I remember one time we decided to order a pitcher of mimosa and our server said "Are you sure?" with her judging eyes. Alena wanted to slap her.

Rachel, Cat, Calli and I went the morning after my birthday. The wait wasn't so bad. They have coffee in the waiting area which was nice. We got to sit outside where I normally like to be seated.



Rachel jokingly said "you should keep drinking" so I took her words seriously and ordered  a  champagne/pomegranate juice cocktail


2+2+2 Two eggs + 2 bacons and 2 pancakes. That bacon was legit the best I've had



The 2 pancakes. Instead of maple syrup, they use some cinnamon type syrup. I  ended up taking some home. It was that good

Brioche french toast

No comments: