Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pho Saigon

I'm leaving for Europe in about five weeks and since it's going to be winter when I get there, I thought it in my best interest to diet and lose a few lbs before the trip.
For the past two weeks I've been craving pho like a pregnant lady so I decided to treat myself.
Man......it was worth it
Now back to the diet............


826 N Ventura Rd
Port Hueneme, CA93041

This is my favorite Vietname restaurant in my town
You know the place is legit when it's always busy and all the Asians go there





great price for pho


fresh spring roll


hoisin and peanut sauce. this makes everything taste better



coconut juice with a side of water



fried tofu soup with noodles


toppings for my pho


house special beef noodle soup. definitely hit the spot

Ahhhhhhh. I miss it already