Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Du-par's

2420 E. Vineyard St
Oxnard CA

I wanted to try a new place for dinner and since i've heard a ton of great things about Du-par's I convinced Calli to try it with me. So glad I finally went to this place. You definitely get a ton for your buck







decided to try this deal. I didn't think there would be SO much food



house salad was good, but 1. there was 2 much cheese and 2. it had beets (not a huge fan)



Calli's complete breakfast from the children's menu



Braised Tri-Tip sandwich for me




pancake that came with Calli's meal. best one i've ever had in my life. hands down



green apple pie



my dinner companion. our waitress loved her manners



i just had to take a pic of all the pies they had. looked so good



my plate



We're definitely coming back here. I just might have my Thanksgiving dinner there

No comments: