Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

P.F. Chang's

My friends and I decided to go on a dinner & movie date at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks since we all wanted to see Like Crazy. Lo and I met up at the Galleria a couple hours before dinner and decided to have happy hour at El Torito. We originally planned on having sushi until we passed by the place and changed our minds (it didn't look inviting). So P.F. Chang's it was.....the last time i went was 4 years ago in Vegas

www.shermanoaksgalleria.com
Sherman Oaks Galleria
15301-15303 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403



happy hour at El Torito - pinot and riesling






my set up






Tevaundra: Lo Mein



Lorna: not sure what she ordered



my untouched rice. i quit eating rice and no one wanted it






Mine. Doube Pan Fried Noodles: crisp egg noodles stir fried with mushrooms, bok choy, carrots, celery and onions with vegetables.


Everything was great, down to the service. None of us ate meat. Tevaundra is vegetarian and I cut off meat from my diet.

No comments: