Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Taco Chido

10th Avenue

I convinced Caren that it would be to our advantage to eat outside the touristy area.
This was my choice....you can't really go wrong when its filled with locals outside (it was too crowded inside). Considering there was only one guy working the service was on point. The tacos were better than the burritos. Great call on my part. This was definitely the hot spot



the only guy working...he was serving at least 40 people



one of the few places that serves burritos...they're pretty rare in the area



local pricing means super cheap



Mexican food tastes so much better with a bottle of Corona



check out all the local emo kids....they were talking about how great Black Swan was



beef and pork taco with a big ass burrito



look at all that goodness



right next door was a juice/crepes place. of course i had to try it



dude makin my nutella/banana crepe

look at all that nutella....love

I forgot to take a pic of my order cos i was so damn excited to eat it. mucho bueno

No comments: