Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kool Beach Club

28th Street and the beach, Playa del Carmen
Quintana Roo, Mexico

This was on the same street as our hotel about 2 blocks away so the walk was fairly short. The view was sickeningly beautiful, but prices were quite high and once they figure out you're a tourist they try to play with you. Luckily my sister speaks Spanish and knows not to be screwed with. The food was really good and I was tipsy enough to not give a care in the world. I sat there sippin on my drink and reading my book while listening to some mixes by DJ Johnnyverse. Great day




this is where i was posted for a good 6 hours



menu and the book i read



welcome to the good life. my shake had 2 shots of vodka (it tasted better with alcohol)




not sure why they have to include all that....i didn't use any of it


that habanero sauce next to the lime was so hot i nearly died



fish tacos...seriously the best i've ever had in my life


my obsession the whole week....ceviche

No comments: