Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

El Carnicero

28th street b/w 5th and 10th Avenue

You can't help but stop when you pass this spot because the smell is outrageously good
Before I left for Mexico all my friends who've been to the area told me that i had to have steak because they make them there perfectly. I decided to have that as my last meal. I checked out a few different places and decided to try this spot right after i got my tattoo. Best last meal ever. If i was ever on death row this would be my last meal. It was perfection. My steak was cooked perfectly....it nearly melted in my mouth. A little on the pricey side, but that's normal for steak prices. I will definitely hit that up when i come back....pronto



yes, there's a huge cow inside



unique menu. they list the grams






discovered a new beer...this tastes super good



there's a breakdown of what parts of the animal is which (makes sense)



starters: mushrooms with olive oil and herbs



rib eye with baked potato and guacamole - recommended by the chef (perfectly cooked)
I should have taken a pic after i cut the meat in half

No comments: