Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

Jonathan's at Peirano

http://www.jonathansatpeiranos.com/

Two years ago when my older sister got married this is where the reception was held
We loved the place because of how great the food/service is
Incidentally, the Executive Chef/Owner is married to a Filipina so there is a bit of Asian fusion in their menu

I try to visit as much as I can. Michael and I went on a Friday night which turned out to be a great idea since their happy hour is pretty nice. We just had appetizers since we actually went pretty late.






I always have to drink Stella...beer of champions



was about to get a bottle of the 2003 Quintessa but Michael doesn't like wine and i'm not about to drink a whole bottle by myself



Jocelyn (owner's wife) had to represent. Lumpia rolls



Antipasto Sampler. Everything is great...i could eat this daily
(prosciutto parma, genoa salami, capicola, sicilian black olives, Greek kalamata olives, smoked mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, Asiago cheese, house made caponata, marinated mushrooms, red seedless grapes, marinated artichoke hearts and roasted garlic cloves)




Tempura Battered fried Calamari



enjoying my brewsky



Mikey is starting to have that Asian glow after downing some beers


After all that food and drinks we ended up with a $42 tab. You really can't go wrong with $3 beers. I love this place

No comments: