Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

Chicago for Ribs

http://www.chicagoforribs.com

The best part about working for a company that makes millions of money is that when the boss takes you out to dinner he goes all OUT
Our VP came to visit us for a week and decided to take everyone out to dinner
He asked where we wanted to eat and I was the first to suggest Chicago for Ribs
I don't eat ribs all that often cos well its some expensive stuff
Prior to this visit I had only eatin at CfR once and that was purely accidental

Big shout out to Tom for picking up the tab
He even paid for all our drinks....i rekindled my love for Mojito that night
I must've had at least 3 of them things





I was eyeing this while I sat at the bar sipping on my mojito






I try to balance. Mojito con Agua haha



hella ribs. this wasn't my plate


now this was mine. i know how to order


Fernando making a killing. He was so cute that night all embarrassed to eat like a pig






hot fudge brownie a la mode. this picture turned out kinda bad. people were shy to order so they left it to me cos i have no shame. i think i was the only one who ate this

No comments: