Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

Anaba Sushi

http://anabasushi.com

Sushi completes me
Japanese is pretty much my safe go to food
Since most of my friends are also sushi lovers we like to out do each other by finding the best places to have sushi
Anaba is a new place I found by where my sister lived
We decided to celebrate my niece Calli's 5th birthday there

Believe it or not I pretty much ate everything on those plates. Well not 100% but still....






I always drink a large Asahi when I have my sushi



House salad. One of the best house salads i've ever had. I LOVE mango



mixed tempura


seaweed salad. another must have






tuna sashimi






birthday girl (in the middle) with her cousins Nathan and Alison. Not sure what's goin on with her face, I'm guessing she was tired

No comments: