Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hook Burger

1811 N Rose Ave
Oxnard, CA 93036
(805) 981-8636
www.hookburger.com

After spending about 3 hours downing 19 types of wine, Sarah and I decided it would be a genius idea to have burgers. Her car happened to be parked close to this place so we figured why not.
My first visit here was awesome, the second time I was hating life. This probably had to do with the fact that I was merlot/pinot/syrah wasted.
I actually got kicked out of the last winery we visited. You know you're OG when you get booted from a winery.



Sarah's Bistro burger: roasted red pepper and onion, melted jack, avocado, lettuce, tomato, honey dijon mayo



Mine. Prime burger: 5 oz prime chuck, caramelized bourbon onions, lettuce, tomato, honey dijon mayo



fries and sweet potato fries

No comments: