Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Capriccio

298 East Main Street
Ventura, CA 93001-2623


I met up with a friend for lunch at Main St. in Ventura. We hadn't seen each other since high school (over a decade ago) so I was focused on catching up. Forgot to take a pic of our sampler and a ton of other stuff. For some reason this is where I always end up eating whenever I'm at main st. We did walk around for a bit trying to decide where to lunch, but somehow Capriccio won.



Pappardelle Gamberetti: ribbon pasta with tomato, shrimp, saffron and arugula



Cioppino: shrimp, scallops, calamari, clams and fresh fish in a spicy tomato broth





After lunch we walked over to where my cousin works for dessert, but he closed down so he could have lunch. We decided to hit up the Thai place right next door for some goodies.

A Good Thai & Peruvian Restaurant
583 E Main Street
Ventura, CA 93001
(805) 643-0583



molten chocolate cake. this was too much chocolate for me



green tea ice cream + chocolate cake



No comments: