Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Kitchen

529 South A Street
Oxnard, CA
(805) 385-8980
www.thekitchenona.com

This place was featured on Guy Fieri's show on the Food Network channel called Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. A ton of people I know around town have raved about this spot, so my sister and I decided to have a late lunch to avoid the crowd. The first thing you'll notice when you enter is the life size poster of Guy. The second thing I noticed was the massive beer collection at the bar. The hardest part is deciding which to get. My first visit was pretty awesome, will definitely be coming back to try other things. 




the bar. they have a ridiculous amount of beer

jalapeno cheese poppers. the sweet dipping sauce tasted like caravelle

the kitchen burger: ground beef burger topped with bleu cheese, apple wood smoked bacon, spicy bbq sauce and onion rings

the cuban-pulled pork, sliced pit ham, swiss cheese, garlic aioli and pickles on our own bread, grilled to perfection

my creation

No comments: