Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Casa De Reyes (Old Town San Diego)

2754 Calhoun St
San Diego, CA 92110


I took the train from Oxnard to downtown San Diego Thursday morning. The drive normally takes about 3 hours but the train ride took 5 hours. it wasn't all that bad though cos the view was great and i ended up getting drunk. I met up with the Bugaeff family and we headed to Old Town for an early dinner. My sister's husband chose Casa De Reyes because according to him "they have the best Mexican food." He doesn't tell lies.







\
there was a fountain right next to our table


shared an el jefe margarita with my brother in law Leo (highly recommended)


i was still tipsy at this point....took a while for me to do work


so yummy


Leo's burrito (not sure why the pic turned out hella small)


my order. shredded beef taco. they use their own corn tortillas (no hard taco shells)


yummyness


we killed that. i mostly did work


If you are ever in San Diego a trip to Old Town is a definite must

No comments: